Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hi Jinx

Ha! Spoke too soon, didn't I. It's 2am and I've been up feeding 1.2.1 for the last half hour, and now she's just laying awake next to me, practicing her kung fu. Last night I even said to my husband how she must be gearing up for a long night, cause she had double the length of her normal feed. My how I was wrong.


If I'm perfectly honest, I'd be pretty gutted if I didn't get to enjoy 1.2.1 at this quiet time in the night occasionally. There's something about her wee face staring up at me, being lit up on one side by her seahorse, and on the other, by my laptop screen. Then when she's ready to go back to bed, she turns her head up and away, closes her eyes and sucks her fingers til I pick her up and pop back in bed. A very precious time. Just don't do it too often eh, 1.2.1.


My Google search of the day - Can vitamin overdose cause joint pain - Apparently it can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment