Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bring Me a Dream

Thank you Philippines! My map is getting greener by the day.


I've got a bit of writers block today, so not much to talk about. But thought I'd at least check in so that I keep my fingers warm.


We're just getting ready for 1.2.1's first Christmas. Very exciting... not that she'll remember it, but it's fun for us. I've actually managed to get my ba humbug husband to get festive. I can't quite believe I've been organised enough to make and send Christmas cards. Anyone who's receiving one, I can't wait to hear what you think.  I hope you enjoy, I think I'm pretty funny sometimes.  


Well, I'm pretty wiped out after last night, so I'm going to call the sand man and get him to sprinkle an extra dose over 1.2.1 to make sure she sleeps a little better tonight. Wish me luck... 


My Google search of the day - "How to breastfeed a 3 month old with teeth" - apparently it's not a big deal. We'll see. Night, night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment