Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bottoms Up

Wow, what a day. I wasn't going to make bother writing anything, but when I saw three people had made an effort to read this nonsense on Christmas day, I decided I would have to write something, just in case they checked again tomorrow and once again were disappointed by my lack of update... ah yes, I'm sure they were oh so disappointed.


1.2.1's first Christmas down. It was quite a day and she was rather spoiled, but if you can't spoil a four month old on Christmas, when can you spoil them? She's wiped, I'm wiped and her bottom was wiped... several times, even though we were not blessed with Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo. It's been a couple of days, so I'm guessing I'm going to be dealing with a blow out in the not too distant future. I just hope she can contain it in her diaper and not explode it all up her leg while being cuddled by her great grandmother tomorrow. That's a present nobody needs.


Well, I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted, so I will say Goodnight to all and to all a good night. Merry Christmas.


My Google search of the day - "What channel is the Yule log on?" - True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment